Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Marketing on the internet

i am a professional marketer. i dived into Internet marketing with the same idealism i had with selling products in the "outside world". The truth was, i no longer wanted to deal with people, and online marketing and affiliate marketing programs seemed to hold the key.

I was wrong. They are tiresome and in many cases genuine efforts go nowhere. This is very discouraging no matter who you are our how experienced you are or how much money you have.

I can close to giving up. Finally, i stopped doing everything. I realized i was wrong. I didn't know everything. I wasn't as good as i thought i was. I needed help! This is when i started researching. It was time to find out what worked, what didn't work, why things worked and why things didn't work. It was time to take some of the guess work out.

I have purchase a ton of online manuals and online programs. My goal with this blog is to update my fans as to what i am currently working with and products and opportunities others have asked me to review. These programs i can assure you are REAL. More importantly they really do work. You will never hear me say this or that will make you 10k a day. What you will hear as long as you keep coming back is what is working and what is not.

If i review a program and suggest it on this blog, you can rest assured that i have seen it work, i believe in the program and it offers a unique niche that is MOST IMPORTANT to marketing a home business on the Internet.

If you want to make money online, and if you want to really work from home and start providing yourself with the extra money that will allow you to live in a nicer home, drive a better car, be financially free or just take that most need vacation. I assure you, you will get the tools needed to do that here.

Most importantly, the things i just mentioned are done everyday by people joining the programs i recommend. We also want YOU to be part of OUR online community. If you have a problem working any program listed here. I want to know what you are doing and i want to help you know what you are doing wrong. If you work the systems in this blog, you will be working from home. You will be making more money then you originally imagined, and you will be a fan of this blog and a fan of the future program we will join together.

Best wishes!

Joshua P. Scherer

No comments: